Effective January 6, 2011
This document provides information regarding our policies that relate to the use and disclosure of personal information that we receive from WiziApp customers and/or end users that use the apps.
- The registration process in order to use WiziApp service requires us to ask WiziApp customers for personal information, such as email, blog URL, wordpress version, active plugins and billing information. We use this information mainly in order to complete billing transactions and manage customer enquiries and account activity as needed, or any other communication that relates to the services we supply.
- We do not share or sell any personal information about WiziApp customers to any third parties.
- Customers may at any time edit and update their personal information on wiziapp control panel in their wordpress admin panel. If a customer cancels his/her account, we may need to keep a copy of their records if required by law, or for reasonable business purposes.
- We do not share or sell any personal information of end users to any third parties.
This section applies to visitors to WiziApp website.
- If a visitor contacts us by e-mail or via a contact form, we may keep a record of their contact information in order to respond.
- When a visitor visits the WiziApp website, our servers automatically record information sent by the browser, such as the computer’s IP address, browser type, pages of our site that were visited and other statistics.
- This site and the Services found at this site may contain links to third-party websites that are not related to WiziApp and we assume no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions or privacy policies of any third-party websites.